Oil leakage of gasoline tanker truck
is a serious potential safety hazard. In order to ensure the safety of gasoline tanker truck, this paper summarizes the maintenance of gasoline tanker truck and the matters needing attention in the use process.
1. Pay attention to the role of liner. The gaskets between the parts of the static parts of the gasoline tanker truck (such as the joint end faces, end caps, shells, cover pads, flat enamel cover plates, etc.) play a leak-proof and sealing role. If the material, manufacturing quality and installation of gasoline tanker truck do not meet the technical specifications, it will not play a sealing and leak-proof role, or even accident. For example, the oil pan or valve cover is not easy to compact because of its large contact area, resulting in gasoline leakage.
2. All kinds of fastening nuts on gasoline tanker trucks should be tightened according to the specified torque. Over-loosening and not tightening the liner will leak; over-tightening will make the metal around the screw hole protrude or screw the thread to slip and cause gasoline leakage. In addition, if the oil discharging screw plug of the oil pan is not tightened or loosened off, it is easy to cause gasoline loss, and then a damage accident of "burning tile and holding axle" occurs.
3. Replace the invalid gasoline seal in time. Many moving parts (such as oil seals and O-rings) on gasoline tanker trucks will throw gasoline due to improper installation, non-concentric journal and gasoline seal edge, and yaw. Some gasoline seals will lose elasticity due to rubber aging if they are used too long. The leakage should be replaced in time.
4. Avoid blocking of one-way valve and ventilation valve. As a result, the temperature in the case rises, the gasoline and gas fills the whole space and cannot be discharged, thus increasing the pressure in the case and increasing the consumption of lubricating oil and shortening the replacement period. After the blockage of the engine ventilation system, the motion resistance of the piston is increased and the fuel consumption is increased. Owing to the effect of pressure difference between inside and outside of the case, oil leakage at weak seals is often caused. Therefore, regular inspection, dredging and cleaning of tanker trucks are required.
5. Solve all kinds of tubing joint seals properly. The joint nuts used in gasoline tanker trucks are often disassembled and assembled, which is easy to break and loosen the slip thread and cause oil seepage. Replace the joint nut and solve the conical seal by grinding, so that the nut can be pressed tightly and the seal can be solved.