Causes of smoke from vacuum pumps:
Smoke from vacuum pump of sewage suction truck is caused by the high temperature of vacuum pump, which results in the fume generated by the mechanization of oil and gas in the pump body. The reasons for the high temperature of vacuum pumps are as follows:
1. The continuous suction operation time of the suction truck is too long. When the suction truck sucks pollution, the temperature of the vacuum pump increases gradually. The longer the continuous working time is, the higher the pump temperature is. Generally speaking, the continuous working time of the vacuum pump is 15-20 minutes. If the continuous working time exceeds 20 minutes, the temperature of the vacuum pump body is too high, so there is the possibility of smoking.
2. When the blue brand suction truck sucks the dirt, it sucks the dirt at high speed. In the suction operation, the suction truck works at a low speed, and the speed of the vacuum pump is 800-1000 turns. But sometimes in order to improve the speed of suction and the lift of suction, some car owners need to choose the method of accelerator to increase the speed. This method is simple and effective, but it will cause the rapid rise of the temperature of the pump.
3. There is not enough oil in the vacuum pump, even no oil. The oil in the vacuum pump plays the role of lubrication and cooling. If there is little or no oil in the vacuum pump, it will not play the role of lubrication and cooling, so the pump temperature will naturally rise rapidly, leading to smoke.
4. The impurities enter into the pump body during the process of suction of blue brand suction truck, which results in the increase of friction coefficient. The impurities enter the pump body and mix with the oil, which reduces the lubrication of the oil, and increases the friction coefficient in the pump seriously. The friction heat is generated and the temperature of the pump rises rapidly.
What about smoking from vacuum pumps?
If your suction truck vacuum pump smokes, you need to stop working quickly, shut off the power take-off, stop the suction truck. If the suction operation is forced to continue, the wear of the pump body will be accelerated lightly and the service life of the vacuum pump will be shortened. If heavily, it will lead to damage and scrap.
After the stop of the suction suck, we need to analyze the causes why the the vacuum pump smoke.
1. If the reason is that the suction truck has been operating for too long, it is necessary to stop the suction truck and let the vacuum pump rest until the temperature of the pump body drops.
2. If the vacuum pump smokes because of high speed pollution suction, it is also necessary to stop the suction truck and let the vacuum pump rest until the temperature of the pump body drops.
3. If there is insufficient oil in the vacuum pump, or even no smoke from the vacuum pump caused by the oil, it is necessary to add enough oil to the oil-gas separator.
4. If strange thing enters the pump body, the internal friction coefficient of the pump is too large. It is necessary to open the pump body, release the contaminated oil, and clean the pump body, oil and gas separator, tubing and so on, and then replace the new oil.
Above is the cause and treatment of smoke from vacuum pump of sewage suction truck.